Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Unveiling Myself

Whoa! I just realized that I'm completely anonymous to everyone!
Well, here's me concentrate:

Name: Dan
Age: 17 (Born on 3/26/91)
Location: Southern California
General: My friends think I'm funny and I like to think that too. I'm really into acting (I wanted to pursue it as a career until I realized how hard it is to be a successful actor, BOO :( ) and I love music. I'm a really eclectic person and I love to try new things. Recently, I've become really interested in languages and really want to become good at them (Let's see.. French, Japanese, Korean, Greek, and Spanish to name some..). College is coming up really fast and all the apps have asked, "What do you want to major in?" It seems a silly question, I mean, trying to wrap your head around what you want to do with the rest of your life is a little scary, a lot scary actually. However, after taking lots of time to think, I've seen myself as being someone who works in language or psychology or theatre.. Arg, life is so full of choices, it's ridiculous. Anyways, yup. I have a brother and a sister. Oh, and I'm a triplet (my mom was a hippopotamus!). I'm silly, I laugh a lot, and I try to have a positive outlook on things, though things get me down a lot, I'm only human after all. Oh well..
Music: I love all sorts of bands. To name some (although definitely not all!) Big Bang, Wondergirls, Carla Bruni, Edith Piaf, Stance Punks, Daft Punk, Tupac, Nas, Gorillaz, Reel Big Fish, DJ Tiesto, Regina Spektor, many more, I'm sure if I had the patience I would name more, but I'm not exactly in a writing mood (see below post:P) so yeah.
Movies: First of all, Battle Royale. All time favorite movie ever period. I love foreign films, I sometimes watch movies without even knowing wha they're about just because they're foreign and look interesting. Korean and Japanese movies are really awesome, to name a few, Wishing Stairs, The Host, BR I and II. I also love french movies, La Vie en Rose was beautiful. Yeah.

Well, that's all for now, I hope you enjoy getting to know me.

No comments: