Friday, December 12, 2008

College Apps

EVERYONE IS GETTING SO STRESSED OUT OVER THEM

I didn't get into Yale, I didn't get into Occidental, CALM DOWN!
Listen, take a deep breath
you have to realize that your world is not over
maybe this is an opportunity in disguise
maybe you'll go to another school and meet the person you'll want to spend the rest of your life with
maybe you'll see something in a completely different way
maybe you'll be amazed by something you never had the time or patience to see before, like a ladybird on a leaf and think, "Wow! I can't believe I never saw this before!"
In any case, you have to take it all in strides
I understand it's hard right now
you've put all of yourself into something that doesn't think you're good enough,
well you know what?
If they don't accept you for who YOU are, then THEY're not worth it.

No comments: